Most Businesses Refinished, Instantly Cured with UV Coating and Ready to Use the Same Day
UVEECO™ F-SERIES finish is perfect for wood and VCT floors in a commercial or municipal setting. It is designed to hold up against high traffic and hard use.
UVEECO™ is ideal for restaurants, office buildings, stores, or any business that wants a finish that will last, look great, and won't interfere with day-to-day operations. Plus, UVEECO's™ quick application and low VOCs are safe for ventilation systems resulting in minimal down time. Learn more about wood floor refinishing on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
AVAILABLE IN: GLOSS, SEMI-GLOSS, & SATIN FINISH.
SERVICE AREAS FOR FLOORS OVER 5,000 SQUARE FEET: Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, Idaho, Montana, South Dakota, Nebraska.
SERVICE AREAS FOR FLOORS UNDER 5,000 SQUARE FEET:
Wyoming - Laramie, Cheyenne, Wheatland, Casper, Centennial, Saratoga, Rawlins, Rock Springs
Colorado - Denver, Boulder, Loveland, Greely, Fort Collins, Wellington, Red Feather Lakes, Winter Park, Steamboat Springs
Nebraska - Pine Bluffs, Sidney, Scotts Bluff, Bridgeport
• UVEECO™ has VOC levels less than 85g/l compared to traditional products that have VOC levels near 350g/l.
• Traditional coatings can take up to a week or more to fully cure, UVEECO™ is instantly cured with our specially calibrated UV light machine.
• Traditional Coatings are a two-part system and UVEECO™ is a one-part system.
• Traditional Coatings require additional ventilation during installation and UVEECO™ does not.
• Most UVEECO™ installations are ready to use the same day while traditional finishes can take weeks until they are ready for full use.
All UVEECO™ products have an ultra clear finish, non-yellowing formula, and high grease & stain resistance. UVEECO™ UV finish can be applied any time of year and the finish is easy to maintain. The very low odor is safe for ventilation systems and dissipates quickly. UVEECO™ is a division of Centennial Woods LLC , one of the largest reclaimed wood companies in the world.
A2 Gymnasium finish is flexible, yet strong. Instant UV cure allows year-round application. 2-3 year average between re-coating. Available in Gloss.
Durable formula easily holds up to kids, pets, scratches, mars, and heavy use. Exceeds LEED guidelines. F-Series available in Gloss, Semi-gloss, and Satin.
© UVEECO 2017 - 2018. All Rights Reserved