Closed due to Covid-19
UVEECO™ F-SERIES finish is the best choice for home floor finishes. Designed for high traffic and hard-use floors. The ultra-durable finish holds up against pets, scratches, kids, and heavy use.
With low VOCs and instant curing, UVEECO™ finish can be applied any time of year; perfect for busy households. Learn more about wood floor refinishing on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
AVAILABLE IN: GLOSS, SEMI-GLOSS, & SATIN FINISH.
RESIDENTIAL SERVICE AREAS:
Within 100 miles of Cheyenne and Laramie, including mountain locations.
• UVEECO™ has VOC levels less than 85g/l compared to traditional products that have VOC levels near 350g/l.
• Traditional coatings can take up to a week or more to fully cure, UVEECO™ is instantly cured with our specially calibrated UV light machine.
• Traditional Coatings are a two-part system and UVEECO™ is a one-part system.
• Traditional Coatings require additional ventilation during installation and UVEECO™ does not.
• Most UVEECO™ installations are ready to use the same day while traditional finishes can take weeks until they are ready for full use.
All UVEECO™ products have an ultra clear finish, non-yellowing formula, and high grease & stain resistance. UVEECO™ UV finish can be applied any time of year and the finish is easy to maintain. The very low odor is safe for ventilation systems and dissipates quickly. UVEECO™ is a division of Centennial Woods LLC , one of the largest reclaimed wood companies in the world.
A2 Gymnasium finish is flexible, yet strong. Instant UV cure allows year-round application. 2-3 year average between re-coating. Available in Gloss.
Holds up to high traffic and hard use. Instant cure allows for minimal down time. Very durable, triple the life of your floor. F-Series available in Gloss, Semi-gloss, and Satin.
© UVEECO 2017 - 2019. All Rights Reserved